1 min read
- Dedicate yourself to a purpose beyond power, control or earning money.
- Develop yourself to the benefit of the world around you.
- If you encounter a problem: change it, accept it or leave it.
- Stay connected to yourself and the environment under any kind of pressure.
- Take a close view of distant things and a distant view of close things.
- Balance careful planning with creative and flexible execution.
- Don’t fight inevitable developments.
- Be respectful, yet clear and sharp.
- Reflect without judging.
- Look fear in the eyes while doing what you think is right and necessary.
- Inspire people and celebrate successes with gratitude, not arrogance.
- Be helpful and generous, yet choose the people around you wisely.
- Take care of yourself and those around you.